Designed for the small shop or independent builder starting to outgrow their space! These are also perfect for a guitar making course! We provide you with all the parts you need to assemble your own guitar necks.
Your kit includes:
(1) Shaped and routed guitar neck shaft with in-line headstock drilled for tuners
(1) Fingerboard that comes pre-radiused, slotted and routed for inlay
(1) Set of pre-radiused fret wire
(1) Set of pre-cut inlays
(1) Rod of side dot material
The neck shaft and fingerboard are notched for easy alignment using pin location, assuring a proper fit.
The Basic T-Style Guitar Neck Kit is:
Maple Neck Blank
- 25.5″ scale length in-line style guitar neck shaft
- Pre-routed for truss rod
- 56mm width heel
- Fatback profile
- 43mm nut width
- Paddle headstock
- Your choice of tuner holes
- Includes: two-way truss rod
Our shaped neck blanks are shaped on the CNC and have some tooling and machine marks that require final sanding and shaping by the end user
- Choose Fret Size
- Choose Radius
- Routed for 6mm dot inlay
- Includes: pre-radiused (10″ radius) and cut JESCAR 47104 nickel/silver fretwire and 6mm black ABS dot inlay and 3/32″ side dot material.