Solid body six string vintage T-Style electric guitar kit with alder body, maple neck, upgraded locking tuners, bridge and pickups. This is a great quality, easy to build, dual single-coil electric guitar kit. These kits go together easily, all the parts work together well, and the instrument can be assembled without a lot of experience with woodworking or instrument building.
If you choose, every hole is drilled for each component, including neck, bridge, pickguard and strap button mounting holes. If you choose the optional snap together wiring, then no soldering is required; all electronics connect together with easy to attach connectors. We have done most of the hard work for you! The body needs finish sanding only but should require no filling.
The guitar kit comes with chrome hardware, an upgraded Gotoh bridge, a black pickguard, two single coil pickups, and all necessary hardware. A set of strings and a cable are even included.
This is not a cheap Chinese manufactured kit of questionable quality where the parts simply don’t work together (like most of the other kits that you will find on Ebay, Etsy and Amazon). We proudly manufacture these kits in our shop in Portland, Oregon. We are a family-owned company building products and traditions that we expect to last for a long, long time. We produce instrument kits with exacting specifications, high quality production, and domestic, sustainably-cultivated sources of materials whenever possible.
- Traditional shape and neck profiles
- Solid Alder body
- Solid Maple neck with maple fret board and dot inlays on face and side of neck
- Two traditional single coil pickups
- Upgraded Wilkinson WT-N/WT-B pickups
- 3-way switch, volume and tone control
- High quality Gotoh SG381-MG locking tuners with traditional knob styling, 16:1 ratio. Good tuning stability and great looking.
- Upgraded Gotoh Ti-TC2 3-saddle bridge
- Every hole is drilled
- (Optional) No soldering is required: easy snap together connectors (Optional pickups are not prewired/soldered)