Ready to take the next step in your electric guitar building journey? Building your own guitar neck is easy with our do-it-yourself guitar neck kits! We provide you with all the parts you need to assemble your own high quality electric guitar neck without the need for expensive tools required to build from scratch. We use the same premium woods that we build our custom guitar necks from. All pieces are cut to specifications and ready to assemble in your home or shop.
Your kit includes:
(1) Shaped and routed guitar neck shaft with Alloy headstock drilled for modern tuners
(1) Fingerboard that comes pre-radiused, slotted and routed for inlay
(1) Set of pre-radiused fret wire
(1) Set of pre-cut inlays
(1) Rod of side dot material
The neck shaft and fingerboard are notched for easy alignment using pin location, assuring a proper fit.
The Basic T-Style Guitar Neck Kit is:
Maple Neck Blank
- 25.5″ scale length T-style guitar neck shaft
- Pre-routed for headstock access truss rod
- 56mm width T-style heel
- Fatback profile
- 43mm nut width
- Alloy headstock
- 10mm in-line tuner holes
- Includes: two-way truss rod
Our shaped neck blanks are shaped on the CNC and have some tooling and machine marks that require final sanding and shaping by the end user
- Pre-slotted for 22 frets
- 12″ radius
- Routed for 6mm dot inlay
- Includes: pre-radiused and cut JESCAR 47104 nickel/silver fretwire and choice of white or black plastic dot inlay and side dot material.