Our Guitar Builder’s Apprentice Kits are composed of high quality American made CNC guitar parts. They are perfect for hobbyists looking to grow their guitar tech & luthiery skills, or full time builders looking to grow their guitar business and fill orders faster. We’ve taken the same CNC roughed stock that we use for our custom guitar bodies and necks and left the final sanding and assembly for you. All of our parts are made to exacting specifications and made to fit without issue. Leaving you with as little work as possible while saving you labor & tools costs.
Our set-neck joint is made to our specs. The heel is angled, allowing for a flat neck pocket.
No scarf joints! These are made with a one-piece neck shaft for added strength and durability.
Your LP-Style Guitar Builders Apprentice Kit includes:
Chambered 2-Piece African Mahogany (Khaya) body with a 3/4″ Maple cap
- 2 ring-mounted humbuckers
- Tune-o-Matic bridge with stop tailpiece
- Standard LP-Style control cavities (requires drilling for tone, volume & selector switch and output jack)
- Alloy set-neck neck joint (not compatible with other manufacturers’ neck joints)
1-piece African Mahogany (Khaya) neck shaft
- Cut from one piece of wood, no scarf joint
- Routed for headstock access truss rod
- Alloy set-neck heel
- Paddle headstock (requires tuner hole drilling)
- Includes: two-way truss rod
- Pre-slotted for 22 frets
- 12″ radius
- Routed for 6mm dot inlay
- Includes: white plastic dot inlay & side dots and JESCAR 47104 Silver/Nickel fretwire that has been radiused and cut.
These kits are unsanded, they may have light machine marks. They require final sanding before any finish can be applied.
This is a stock item. You will not receive the one pictured but one of the same great quality.