These are great quality, Bolt-on (S-style or T-style) guitar necks made in our shop in Portland, Oregon
- T-style or S-style Heel
- 8.8mm or 10mm tuner hole size
- 21 or 22 frets
- 10″ or 12″ fingerboard radius
- Headstock access (Allen) or heel access (Philips) two-way truss rod
These necks are made using:
- Flatsawn Maple neck shaft and fingerboards
- JESCAR47095 (0.095″ w x 0.047″ h) Nickle/Silver fretwire
- 6mm ABS plastic fret marker dots and 3/32″ side dots.
Turn around times vary depending on how many orders are in process when your order is received. Average turn around time is 8-12 weeks.