Solid body six string DIY electric guitar kit with alder body and ROSEWOOD neck. This is a great quality, easy to build, dual single-coil electric guitar kit. These kits go together easily, all the parts work together well, and the instrument can be assembled without a lot of experience with woodworking or instrument building.
If you choose, every hole is drilled for each component, including neck, bridge, pickguard and strap button mounting holes. If you choose the optional snap together wiring, then no soldering is required; all electronics connect together with easy to attach connectors. We have done most of the hard work for you! The body needs finish sanding only but should require no filling.
Note that photos show a maple fingerboard rather than Rosewood.
The guitar kit comes with chrome hardware, an upgraded bridge, a white 3-ply pickguard, two single coil pickups, and all necessary hardware. A set of strings is even included.
This is not a cheap Chinese manufactured kit of questionable quality where the parts simply don’t work together (like most of the other kits that you will find on Ebay, Etsy and Amazon). We proudly manufacture these kits in our shop in Portland, Oregon. We are a family-owned company building products and traditions that we expect to last for a long, long time. We produce instrument kits with exacting specifications, high quality production, and domestic, sustainably-cultivated sources of materials whenever possible.
- Traditional shape and neck profiles
- Wonderful looking solid 2 piece alder body wood. Ready for painting or stains
- Solid Maple neck with rosewood fret board and dot inlays on face and side of neck
- Bone nut for tone and sustain
- Awesome fretwork right out of the box
- Traditional 2 single coil pickup configuration
- Upgraded Wilkinson WVTB/WVTN pickups with Alnico magnets
- 3-way switch, volume and tone control
- Upgraded electronics, including Orange Drop cap in tone circuit
- Awesome tuning stability with Gotoh SG381-MGT locking tuners with thumbwheel locking mechanism and staggered tuner post height. Very easy to use, very stable tuning!
- Improved Wilkinson WT3 bridge
- Strings through body for improved sustain and tone
- 3 Ply Pickguard
- Electrostatic-style output jack
- Every hole is drilled
- (Optional) No soldering is required: easy snap together connectors (optional pickups are not pre wired or soldered)