Save yourself hours of work! Our precision routed neck blanks are ready for glue up! This shaped neck blank for T-style electric guitar necks is a 25’5 scale neck shaft that measures 43mm wide at the nut and 56mm at the heel with a minimum thickness of 0.75″.
Our shaped neck blanks are shaped on the CNC and have some tooling and machine marks that require final sanding and shaping by the end user
Your T-style routed neck blank comes with:
- Paddle headstock
- In-line tuner holes in your choice of modern, vintage or staggered sizes!
- Choice of neck profile options!
- Available left or right-handed!
- Headstock access truss rod and carbon fiber rod channels pre-routed!
- Included: carbon fiber rods & Allen wrench adjustable two-way truss rod
Match them with our slotted fingerboards to create the guitar neck you have always dreamed of!
The specific combination of wood, handedness, profile, and tuner hole size selected may not be in-stock at the time of purchase and could take up to a week to fulfill.