This is a great quality, easy to build, vintage T-Style electric DIY guitar kit. These kits go together easily, all the parts work together well, and the instrument can be assembled without a lot of experience with woodworking or instrument building.
Every hole is drilled for each component, including neck, bridge, pickguard and strap button mounting holes. If you choose the optional snap together wiring, then no soldering is required; all electronics connect together with easy to attach connectors. We have done most of the hard work for you! The body is well sanded out of the box, but will need light sanding before finishing; no filling should be required.
The guitar kit comes with chrome hardware, a standard bridge, a black pickguard, two single coil pickups, and all necessary screws and hardware. A set of strings and a cable are even included.
This is not a cheap Chinese manufactured kit of questionable quality where the parts simply don’t work together (like most of the other kits that you will find on Ebay, Etsy and Amazon). We proudly manufacture these kits in our shop in Portland, Oregon. We are a family-owned company building products and traditions that we expect to last for a long, long time. We produce instrument kits with exacting specifications, high quality production, and domestic, sustainably-cultivated sources of materials whenever possible.
- Traditional shape and neck profiles
- Solid Alder body
- Maple neck with Maple fingerboard
- Two traditional single coil pickup configuration
- 3-way switch, volume and tone controls.
- High quality Gotoh SG31 tuners with traditional knob styling, 16:1 ratio. Good tuning stability and great looking
- Major name brand strings
- (Optional) No soldering required; simple snap together connectors (optional pickups are not prewired/soldered)