Save yourself hours of time prepping to build your own custom guitar neck. This DIY Kit is almost complete and comes with everything you need to build your own guitar neck without expensive tools. Our DIY Guitar Neck Kit neck shafts and fingerboards are pin located for easy alignment and glue-up. Even inexperienced builders can end up with a professional level, high quality guitar neck. Our DIY Guitar Neck Kits come with:
- A shaped neck shaft slotted for truss rod with choice of paddle or Alloy headstock and pre-drilled tuner holes
- A radiused fingerboard pre-slotted for frets and routed for inlays
- Pre-cut and radiused fretwire
- Locator pins
This DIY Guitar Neck Kit is a beautiful roasted Birdseye Maple with Ebony fretboard and Mother of Pearl inlay.
*This product is listed as a Scratch and Dent item, all Scratch and Dent items are sold as is!
- Neck heel is 55.8mm but the fretboard is 55.6mm at the heel
- Headstock has a small shaping error that does not effect function