Our Guitar Builder’s Apprentice Kits are composed of high quality American made CNC guitar parts. They are perfect for hobbyists looking to practice their guitar tech & luthiery skills, or full time builders looking to grow their guitar business and fill orders faster. We’ve taken the same CNC roughed stock that we use for our custom guitar bodies and necks and left the final sanding and assembly for you. All of our parts are made to exacting specifications and made to fit without issue. Leaving you with as little work as possible while saving you labor & tools costs.
Your T-Style Guitar Builders Apprentice Kit includes:
2 or 3-Piece Lightweight Swamp Ash Body
- Average weight of 2 -2.5lbs per board foot
- Single coil pickup in the neck position,
- Vintage T-style bridge and bridge pickup,
- String through holes with 8mm ferrules,
- Standard T-style control cavity (requires drilling for wire channel and output jack)
- T-style neck pocket
Quarter Sawn Maple Neck Shaft
- Cut from quarter sawn Maple for added stability
- Round-back neck profile
- Pre-routed for headstock access truss rod
- 56mm T-style heel
- Paddle headstock with in-line vintage tuner holes
- Includes: two-way truss rod
Our shaped neck blanks are shaped on the CNC and have some tooling and machine marks that require final sanding and shaping by the end user
- Your choice of 21 or 22 frets
- 9.5″ radius
- 43mm nut width
- Routed for 6mm dot inlay
- Includes: black plastic dot inlay & side dot material and JESCAR 47104 Silver/Nickel fretwire that has been radiused and cut.
These kits are unsanded, they may have light machine marks. They require final sanding before any finish can be applied.
This is a stock item. You will not receive the one pictured but one of the same great quality.
The specific combination of body pieces and handedness may not be in-stock at the time of purchase and could take up to a week to fulfill.