*This is a Custom Spec Item and may take up to 4 weeks to fulfill*
Ready to take the next step in your electric guitar building journey? Building your own guitar is easy with our do-it-yourself neck-through-body guitar kits! We use the same premium woods that we build our custom guitar necks from. Our shaped and routed neck-though body blanks are CNC routed to precise specifications in our shop in Portland, Oregon. Using pre-routed blanks lets you build from scratch with the assurance that all the other components will line up. Making the process of taking the blank from a pre-routed neck-through slab to the design you’ve always wanted as easy as possible. We’ve taken some of the hardest parts of guitar building and taken care of them for you by routing out classic bridge and pickup combos; saving you time, frustration and tool cost. Even beginning builders without their own shop can be confident that the final product will line up the way it should.
Measuring 4 inches wide at the body, this high-end 24 fret shredder has everything you are looking for:
- Choose profile
- Choose between 2.2° degree or Straight neck angle
- Tilt-back headstock (7″x4″)
- Choose between 1.5″ or 1.75″ body thickness
- Choose scale length
- Optional carbon-rod reinforcement!
- Two-way truss rod; Choice of headstock or heel access
- Select Pickups! (spaced for 24 fret fingerboard)
- Choose bridge rout (1.5″ thick body tremolo rout requires “small block” 32mm tremolo block)